Letterpress

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dash Files Presents: Mojito Mix


After staying up wwwaaayyy too late listening to Boiler Room podcasts I got the urge to make a mixtape.  I've been off from work the past few days so I thought it was appropriate to make a chilled-out summer mix.  I hope you enjoy.



Tracklistist:

Stinkfit - Madvillain -- Madvillainy
Get Up - Washed Out -- Life of Leisure EP
Just the Yellow Bits - Teebs -- Collections Vol.1
Carrots (edit) - Panda Bear -- Person Pitch
My Favorite Drug - I Come to Shanghai -- Eternal Life Vol.2
Heart: Release - Neon Indian -- Era Extrana
Dance of the Pseudo Nymph - Flying Lotus -- Cosmagramma
Sync - Disasterpeace -- Fez Soundtrack
The Word "Hurricane" - Air --The Virgin Suicides Soundtrack
Stormy - Madlib -- Shades of Blue
Daydreaming - Massive Attack --  Blue Lines
Heaven or Las Vegas - The Weeknd -- Thursday
Amazing and Wonderful - Peaking Lights -- 936
Don't Fight It - Africa HiTech -- 93 Million Miles
Calamus - MF Doom -- Special Herbs
Also Frightened - Animal Collective -- Merriweather Post Pavilion.  

Edward "El Yeti"

No comments:

Post a Comment